Roscommon-based DWM Press Ltd. is seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive for our all-Ireland business.
Your focus will be to manage a defined number of accounts, ensuring they are fully aware of our product offering and services, to achieve your sales targets while also seeking to identify new potential business.
Sales Executive responsibilities will include:
• Full responsibility for meeting sales targets, business development and account management.
• Regular visits with your key customers to ensure they are fully aware of our product offering
• Undertaking a programme of planned visits to customers to review on-going accounts
• Follow up on all prospective leads in an appropriate and timely manner
• Identifying prospective customers, profitable lead generation, and conversion.
• Developing strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• Coordinating with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
• Paying particular attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential and
taking appropriate action to establish sales success.
• Negotiating, monitoring, and managing pricing with existing and potential customers
focussing on profitability and product mix
• Providing information to clients on credit terms, products, prices, and availability
• Looking for new opportunities and one-off projects to achieve sales target
• Liaising with Sales Order Office regarding all aspects of customer accounts.
• Liaising with management team regarding all ongoing sales activity
• Providing weekly and monthly reports on sales activity
• Delivering presentations to clients and prospective clients as and when required
• 2 – 3 years experience in selling products to retail businesses.
• Previous experience in key account management and a direct sales role.
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and meeting sales targets
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant IT packages
• Strong ability to manage time, work on your own, and set objectives.
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Hard-working, driven to succeed and meet sales targets.
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
• Have a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel throughout the territory.
Competitive salary based on experience. We also offer a bonus scheme, company car, phone, and laptop.
Email your CV to: email@example.com